Monday, October 24, 2022

When we first met

This post is dedicated to my dear husband, Mas Nanda. This is story about us, and I hope it will be helpful for future us, to remember everything that we want to recap. We first met on a Scientific Competition, held by Smasa (Senior High School 1) Jember in 2009. You were one of the committee and I was a first grade junior high school student that was lucky for being finalist (thanks to two of my big brother: Mas Rasyid and Mas Ulum who handled the Math and Physics very well, while I was just playing fun with the Biology for our team). My team became a winner, and since then you found an outliers in me, right? (really it was just cz of my luck for being a team with that duo genius). You sat beside my Mom during the final, and she offered you some candies. You never knew, that one day you will call that lady, Mama. Do you remember the first time we say "Hi" awkwardly? Maybe kiddos nowadays will never know how it feels when you greet someone through Friendster, or eBuddy, or SMS! Yes, we've been through all of those thing. We became close friend and just being comfortable to share our thoughts, stories, and anything else together. I went to the same high school as yours, and we realized later that we shared the same school since elementary school! What a coincidence. But just like another kids, we have our dreams. You went to college in our hometown and get your Economic degree, while me, wandered and went to the capital city to be a doctor. It turns out that until now we still continuing our LDR! If we count the ratio of how many days we are in the same vs different city, it is not more than 50%! You know sometimes I feel sad for not being able to be by your side, especially after we became husband and wife. (pardon me, I was not sad at all when you are away as my boyfriend, haha). But I also feel blessed, for Allah giving me a loving and supporting man like you.
Hopefully, we can be stronger and always together till jannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment